|Content (Syllabus outline)
|Course consists of following topics: information systems for business to business e-business (B2B), information systems for business to customer e-business (B2C), information systems for busienss to government e-business (B2G), electronic markets solutions, internet EDI systems, solutions for internet shops, solutions for mobile business, solutions for computer and telecommunications integration (CTI; call centers), integration between e-business solutions and ERP solutions, internet portals, information technologies for e-business (HTML, XML, ..), e-business information systems analysis and design, home page developing with selected tool, trends in the field of e-business. |
|Bobek Samo, Sternad Simona: Dodatna gradiva predmeta v e-učilnici, EPF
Carrel, J.: Search Engine Optimisation (free e-book). Bookboon.com, 2012.
Taprial, V., Kanwar, P.: Understanding Social Media (free e-book). Bookboon.com, 2012.
|In this course students:
1. Enhance their theoretical knowledge in the field of internet solutions implementation and are able to apply it.
2. Gain the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in practice in the internet solutions implementation field.
3. Acquire approaches to implement internet solutions
4. Acquire advanced knowledge of basic theoretical approaches in the field of information systems
|Intendend learning outcomes - knowledge and understanding
|Development of knowledge and understanding:
1. Acquire specific knowledge in the field of internet solutions
2. Have a detailed knowledge of theories in the field of Sharepoint
3. Learn to recognise information interconnections in the field of e-business processes.
4. Develop the skills to interpret the gained results in the field of e-business solution implementation.
5. Learn how to analyse and synthesise different approaches in the field of e-business implementation.
6. Are able to pursue further analysis regarding e-business support implementation
7. Are qualified to control and supervise the implementation of internet solutions
8. Can demonstrate awareness of wider social and environmental ethical issues in areas of e-business support implementation
|Intendend learning outcomes - transferable/key skills and other attributes'
1. Understand and apply critical analysis and theory development and their usability in solving real professional problems, with minimum guidance.
2. Get the ability to search for and synthesize new information from the field of e-business solutions implementation in literature and praxis.
3. Synthesize different knowledge and procedures and are aware of importance of use of professional literature.
4. Can select appropriate techniques for problem solving and are able to evaluate the importance and significance of data.
5. Can identify key aspects of problem from different view points.
1. Further develop skills and expertise in the use of knowledge in a specific working area.
2. Upgrade the ability to become an autonomous learner.
3. Upgrade the ability to apply information technology.
4. Upgrade the ability to work in pairs and groups.
5. Further develop their communication skills in an effective manner to effectively and professionally communicate.
1. Get practical experience in the field of Microsoft Sharepoint.
2. Are able to act autonomously with defined guidelines and certain level of supervision.
|Learning and teaching methods
-practical exercises and assignments;