|Content (Syllabus outline)
|Course constists of following topics: introduction to information systems development, introduction to information solutions implementation, business solutions implementation strategies, business solution implementation processes, business solution implementation methods, roles ind resposibilities, implementation of different solutions. |
|Bobek Samo, Sternad Simona: Dodatna gradiva predmeta v e-učilnici, EPFOpenSap (free e-books) na https://open.sap.com |
|In this course students:
1. Enhance their theoretical knowledge in the field of business information solutions implementation and are able to apply it.
2. Gain the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in practice in the business information solutions implementation field.
3. Acquire approaches to implement ERP solutions
4. Acquire advanced knowledge of basic theoretical approaches in the field of information systems
|Intendend learning outcomes - knowledge and understanding
|Development of knowledge and understanding:
1. Acquire specific knowledge in the field of business information solutions implementation
2. Have a detailed knowledge of theories in the field of SAP
3. Learn to recognise information interconnections in the field of business processes.
4. Develop the skills to interpret the gained results in the field of business solution implementation.
5. Learn how to analyse and synthesise different approaches in the field of information support implementation.
6. Are able to pursue further analysis regarding information support implementation
7. Are qualified to control and supervise the implementation of business solutions
8. Can demonstrate awareness of wider social and environmental ethical issues in areas of information support implementation
|Intendend learning outcomes - transferable/key skills and other attributes'
1. Understand and apply critical analysis and theory development and their usability in solving real professional problems, with minimum guidance.
2. Get the ability to search for and synthesize new information from the field of business information solutions implementation in literature and praxis.
3. Synthesize different knowledge and procedures and are aware of importance of use of professional literature.
4. Can select appropriate techniques for problem solving and are able to evaluate the importance and significance of data.
5. Can identify key aspects of problem from different view points.
1. Further develop skills and expertise in the use of knowledge in a specific working area.
2. Upgrade the ability to become an autonomous learner.
3. Upgrade the ability to apply information technology.
4. Upgrade the ability to work in pairs and groups.
5. Further develop their communication skills in an effective manner to effectively and professionally communicate.
1. Get practical experience in the field of SAP.
2. Are able to act autonomously with defined guidelines and certain level of supervision.
|Learning and teaching methods
- case analysis;
- programmed learning;
- practical exercises and assignments;
- project work