|Content (Syllabus outline)
|The purpose of the project work, that is associated with the student's study field is to get acquainted with selected viewpoints of business activities, that take place within public or private organizations from different sectors, as well as other organizations and associations, to get acquainted with business processes and working procedures, especially of those, that are associated with the study field of student – student gets practical knowledge, skills, experiences,…
Within this project work of the study field, student participates in process of solving business problems and participates in business activities that are associated with student’s study field; on real or virtual cases. Student is encouraged to use the knowledge, practice, skills and experiences obtained within the project work, also in diploma project and/or seminar work at other courses.
Plan for project work is prepared at the beginning of the study year and it takes into account different circumstances, especially the number of students and possibilities of cooperation with organizations, that are partners with particular study field or that are participating in its activities.
|- strokovna literatura;
- sekundarni in primarni informacijski viri in baze podatkov;
- lastno raziskovanje in zbiranje podatkov.
- professional literature;
- secondary and primary data sources and data bases;
- own research and data gathering.
1. Systematically enhance their theoretical knowledge in the field of e-business and are able to apply it.
2. Gain the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in complex practical problems in the field of information systems
3. Acquire holistic approach to analysis of information processes and are able to critically evaluate it.
4. Make critical judgements based on a sound theoretical base.
|Intendend learning outcomes - knowledge and understanding
|Development of knowledge and understanding:
1. Acquire comprehensive knowledge in the area of business solutions.
2. Have a detailed knowledge of theories in the area of solutions implementation
3. Are able to explain key interconnections in the field of solutions integration.
4. Develop skills to review the gained results in the field management of e-business
5. Learn how to analyze and synthesize different approaches in the field of information projects with changing conditions.
6. Are able to upgrade and design further analysis regarding e-business models
7. Are aware of personal and professional responsibility in the field of information support
8. Are able to demonstrate a critical ethical dimension in their work.
|Intendend learning outcomes - transferable/key skills and other attributes'
1. Understand and apply critical analysis and theory development and their usability in solving real and abstract professional problems, without guidance.
2. Get the ability to search for and synthesize new information from the field of e-business in literature and praxis and to place them in appropriate professional frame.
3. Can select appropriate techniques for complex problem solving and are able to evaluate the reliability, validity and significance of results gained.
4. Can identify key aspects of problem from different view points and are able to find solutions.
5. Can investigate contradictory information and reasons for this.
1. Further develop skills and expertise in the use of knowledge in a specific working area.
2. Upgrade the ability to become an autonomous learner.
3. Upgrade the ability to apply information technology.
4. Upgrade the ability for team-work and team leadership.
5. Further develop their communication skills in an effective manner to effectively solve conflicts.
6. Can identify key aspects of problem from different view points and are able to find solutions.
7. Are efficient in self-evaluation.
8. Can select and manage information with minimal guidelines.
1. Get practical experience in the field of ...
2. Is able to act autonomously with minimal guidelines and supervision.
|Learning and teaching methods
|- seminar lectures and exercises;
- group or individual own research;