|Content (Syllabus outline)
|Course consists of following topics:
Introduction of digital marketing solutions
Selection of digital marketing solutions
Implementation of digital marketing solutions
Use and maintainance of digital marketing solutions
Digital marketing solutions implementation cases
Trends on area of digital marketing solutions
Introduction to CRM solutions
Business processes in CRM solutions
Global and local vendors of CRM solutions
CRM solutions for different size of company and industries
Selection of CRM solutions
Implementation of CRM solutions
Use and maintainance of CRM solutions
CRM implementation cases
Integration of CRM solutions with other information solutions (ERP, SCM, HRM …)
CRM modul in SAP ERP solution
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Trends on area of CRM solutions (SaaS CRM, social CRM …)
One of the CRM solutions (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) will be presented in more details and students will practical work with it at computer lab.
|Bobek Samo, Sternad Simona: Dodatna gradiva predmeta v e-učilnici, EPF
Stokes, R.; Quirk, M.: eMarketing: Tje essential guide to marketing in a digital world. Quirk Education Pty (Ltd)., 2013 (e-book).
McHaney, R., Sachs, D.: Web 2.0 and Social Media (free e-book). Bookboon.com, 2016.
|In this course students:
1. Enhance their theoretical knowledge in the field of customer relationship management solutios and digital marketing solutions and are able to apply it.
2. Gain the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in practice in the customer relationship management solutions field and digital marketing solutions field.
3. Acquire approaches to select and implement customer relationship management solutions and digital marketing solutions.
4. Acquire advanced knowledge of basic theoretical approaches in the field of information systems
|Intendend learning outcomes - knowledge and understanding
|Development of knowledge and understanding:
1. Acquire specific knowledge in the field of CRM solutions and digital marketing solutions
2. Have a detailed knowledge of theories in the field of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SAP ERP – module CRM
3. Learn to recognise information interconnections in the field CRM solutions.
4. Develop the skills to interpret the gained results in the field of CRM solutions implementation.
5. Learn how to analyse and synthesise different approaches in the field of CRM solutions and digital marketing solutions implementation.
6. Are able to pursue further analysis regarding CRM solution and digital marketing solution implementation
7. Are qualified to control and supervise the implementation of CRM solutions and digital marketing solutions
8. Can demonstrate awareness of wider social and environmental ethical issues in areas of CRM solutions support implementation and digital marketing solutions.
1. Understand and apply critical analysis and theory development and their usability in solving real professional problems, with minimum guidance.
2. Get the ability to search for and synthesize new information from the field of e-business solutions implementation in literature and praxis.
3. Synthesize different knowledge and procedures and are aware of importance of use of professional literature.
4. Can select appropriate techniques for problem solving and are able to evaluate the importance and significance of data.
5. Can identify key aspects of problem from different view points.
|Intendend learning outcomes - transferable/key skills and other attributes'
1. Further develop skills and expertise in the use of knowledge in a specific working area.
2. Upgrade the ability to become an autonomous learner.
3. Upgrade the ability to apply information technology.
4. Upgrade the ability to work in pairs and groups.
5. Further develop their communication skills in an effective manner to effectively and professionally communicate.
1. Get practical experience in the field of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and some cases of digital marketing solutions.
2. Are able to act autonomously with defined guidelines and certain level of supervision.
|Learning and teaching methods
- case analysis;
- programmed learning;
- practical exercises and assignments;
- project work